Porter Novelli is a global purpose communications consultancy born from the idea that the art of communication can advance society. More than 45 years ago they have opened their doors – and people’s eyes and minds – for brands driven to make a positive impact. Today, Porter Novelli believes that organisations must find, live and tell their purpose in order to thrive.
Porter Novelli Brussels is the European hub for many of the agency’s international clients with a primary specialisation in corporate, consumer, healthcare and food & nutrition communications. But it’s the agency’s people – a passionate, diverse, authentic group of professionals – that really make the difference. Value for fierce collaboration, standing up for the right idea, thinking differently and bringing out the best in our colleagues are Porter Novelli’s strongest values.
Be part of a fast-growing global healthcare team with big ambition…
Porter Novelli Brussels has experienced rapid global account growth within its healthcare practice since 2017. The team has been winning reputation defining new Global clients in policy, corporate reputation, product and integrated internal communications. Now we need several ambitious, tenacious new recruits to help deliver and drive the business forward to the next level.
We are looking for experienced English fluent healthcare policy/policy/sector specialists to join Porter Novelli’s team at this exciting time. We need proficient activators who can execute some really exciting EU programmes, who are able to provide value to clients as well as team leads to deliver excellent work. Demonstrable experience in helping to deliver/manage EU policy/ data communications projects is equally necessary.
As an integral member of this flat structured team, you will:
- Have a say in how the agency shapes the growth of the healthcare practice not only in Porter Novelli Brussels but also within Porter Novelli globally.
- Work on diverse business and integrated accounts with other agency specialities (including but not limited to digital, behavioural specialists, crisis experts, production agencies)
- Work with top 10 global pharma companies and support them with innovative programmes in areas such as;
- Corporate reputation – devising and executing strategies to embrace new era of how medicine and innovation are valued and accepted by society/healthcare systems around the world
- Internal Comms – help launch an innovative suite of digital tools which will revolutionise customer engagement to a global marketing community
- Product – be part of launch planning for many new exciting treatment innovations that will be coming to market over the next year
- Policy – define how a major Pharma company devises its policy strategy and interventions to best communicate the value of its medicines
- Digital – develop and launch medical and patient digital ecosystems for a major pharma company
- Work alongside colleagues in the team who are currently chairing Working Groups in the European Health Parliament trying to tackle critical issues pervading the healthcare landscape today; including new developments in medical technology and AI, and outcomes-based measurement of new innovations.
- Have access to a specialist healthcare Learning and Development programme – both at Porter Novelli and within OMNICOM, our parent company.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills in English (English (near)native is mandatory) and attention to detail. Additional languages are an asset.
- A commercial mindset and interest in business development.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in both team and independent environments.
- Developmental and empowering skills; you know how to engage talent and find satisfaction in sharing knowledge.
- Character traits of being flexible, stress-resistant, efficient, pro-active, diplomatic and above all enthusiastic, willing and keen.
- A full-time exciting and challenging job in an energetic, professional and fun international environment.
- Interesting assignments and exciting brands.
- Competitive salary with interesting fringe benefit opportunities, like an international bonus programme.
- International collaboration and career opportunities within our network.