"Joining Mavence is investing in the future by placing people at the heart of the influence sector and the organisation's performance!"
Emmanuelle Legrand is a public affairs and institutional relations professional who has gained a wide variety of experiences in France and abroad.
She has worked as a lobbyist for various organisations specialised in the promotion of human and labour rights in the globalised textile industry, the representation of the homeworking sector and energy and digital technologies. She has gradually specialised in providing advice to corporate executives, deploying strategies of influence and managing talent. Keen to adapt to new developments in her sector of activity, she has broadened her professional experience through training in the fields of fundraising and applied neuroscience. As a result, she is now in a position to design ‘major donor’ sponsorship strategies and provide support for comprehensive public affairs and institutional communications initiatives.
Emmanuelle’s experience is central to Mavence’s approach to recruiting and managing talents.
- Licence de Chinois - Université Nice - Sophia Antipolis (2001)
- Maîtrise de Droit international - Université Nice - Sophia Antipolis (2002)
- Master Administration internationale - Université Paris I La Sorbonne (2003)
- Praticienne approche neuro-cognitive - Institut Neuro-Cognitivisme (2016)
- Fundraising & Mécénat - Association française des Fundraisers & l’ESSEC Executive Education (2017)