Anna Aleksandra Koj
Policy expertise and people skills are essential in this business. We excel at identifying leaders with both.
Recruiting starts and ends with listening. Anna Aleksandra Koj is a deep listener, seeking ways to align her client’s personal and professionals visions and identify the best talent. She takes inspiration from seeing clients rise to and thrive in unexpected roles, achieving “career firsts” that have challenged convention and set new standards in the workplace.
Anna understands exactly what it takes to succeed in public affairs after years spent in advocacy roles herself for NGOs in Europe. By building coalitions and running campaigns, she can expertly assess a candidate’s fit to lobby politicians or sit in the hot seat with journalists.
As our go-to coach at Mavence, Anna also guides people back into employment, into their first job or through a career change in public affairs. She excels at developing career strategies with clients that authentically reflect their life goals, charting new paths to meaningful and fulfilling work.
She is a passionate advocate for women in business and public affairs. In addition to her roles on boards and associations, she teaches workshops on authentic leadership and public speaking.
As Deputy Director at Mavence, Anna plays a vital role in growing our business and developing our team of Mavens worldwide.
- Professional Women International (PWI Brussels)
- Public Affairs Council
- Women in International Security
- MBA, Communications and Leadership – Quadriga University of Applied Science (2015)
- MA, Italian Philology – Jagiellonian University (2010)
- FACET 5 Personal Assessment Toolbox Certification (2017)
- Digital Strategy, Vlerick Business School (2015)
- EU Diplomacy, European Academy of Diplomacy (2013)