About Dentons Global Advisors – Interel
DGA is an expert-led advisory firm that provides integrated solutions for its clients in an increasingly complex, regulated and interconnected business environment. Comprising Albright Stonebridge Group, Interel and a deep bench of communications and strategy consultants, DGA helps clients engage with governments and regulatory bodies, navigate public disclosures and transactions within the private and capital markets, and manage their reputations through critical moments of change, challenge or opportunity.
The partnership with Dentons, the world’s largest law firm, means clients can draw upon integrated legal expertise and high-end advisory services when and where they need it. As trusted counselors to business leaders, management teams and boards of directors, DGA pride itself on providing informed insights, world-class strategies, candid advice and results oriented execution – all underpinned by a steadfast commitment to quality, shared values and the highest ethical standards.
DGA has a global network with local expertise, providing nuanced counsel that is tailored to the situation and unencumbered by the bureaucratic structures that often prevent the best team and the best advice getting to clients.
About the Role
DGA Interel is seeking an experienced public affairs practitioner with extensive experience in European health policy to join its award-winning team in Brussels.
An Associate Director or Director at DGA Interel will play a leading role in both the delivery of high quality work across a range of health sector clients and the development of the business.
As such, core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading client accounts, including strategy development and programme implementation.
- Supporting on the delivery of services by other members of the team to ensure client programmes and projects are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Leading and supporting pitch process including the development of strategy and innovative approaches.
- Monitoring political developments and providing recommendations to team and clients on the implications and possible actions.
- Maintaining strong Brussels network and representing Interel vis a vis one’s network and the broader European health community.
About the Candidate
Successful candidates will encompass some or all of the below characteristics:
- Productive, self-starter with positive attitude and eagerness to contribute to a fast-growing and dynamic European-based consultancy.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to support a team of talented consultants in a manner that encourages their development and growth.
- Strong business acumen.
- The successful candidate is going to have a solid amount of experience of working in health policy and communications; including in-house experience in pharma and / or a consulting environment.
- Demonstratable excellence in both verbal and written communications.
- In-depth knowledge of EU policy and a strong understanding of EU decision-making processes and broader influencers.
- Excellent command of the European health policy eco-system and landscape.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and proficient leadership qualities.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple assignments and tasks.
- Opportunity to work across a range of global and European healthcare accounts as part of a multinational and highly performing team
- Join DGA Interel at an exciting moment in time and in a moment of strong growth
- Competitive salary package accompanied by an attractive list of benefits and growth opportunities
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV and manifestation of interest to Sergey Golyshin, Senior Consultant at email@example.com
Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.