Interel’s EU practice is looking to recruit a Senior Consultant to join its award-winning team in Brussels. The Senior Consultant will be responsible for servicing Interel’s growing portfolio of technology clients advising them primarily on online platforms policy and Intellectual Property (IP) policy.
The core responsibilities of the position are:
- Provide in-depth analysis, strategic recommendations and implement client projects taking into account broader business implications
- Produce written materials, such as position papers, press releases, presentations, client review, monitoring bulletins, etc. and review work of junior colleagues
- Design concepts and develop strategic plans on behalf of the clients
- Prepare and execute advocacy programmes and campaigns on behalf of clients and coordinate work of junior colleagues
- Anticipate client needs and potential problems, effectively linking external developments to client interests, showing understanding of the clients’ businesses and issues
- Take ownership of deliverables and ensure that client objectives are reached
Applicants for the position should fulfill the following requirements:
- University degree or equivalent; legal background is an asset
- Relevant professional experience in European Affairs; previous consultancy experience is an asset
- Previous experience in Online Platforms policy
- Expertise in Intellectual Property (IP) is an asset
- In-depth knowledge of the EU institutions and decision-making
- Excellent English, good knowledge of at least one other EU language
- Ideally should have experience managing client accounts and taking ownership of day-to-day delivery of client projects
- Willingness and ability to work on a range of different issues
- Creative self-starter, ability to work in international team
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good strategic & conceptual capacities
- Good organisational skills
The company offers :
- An exciting job with one of the market leaders.
- A full-time contract.
- Additional benefits including pension scheme, hospital insurance, luncheon vouchers,…
- Access to training and other professional development opportunities.
- A pleasant and challenging working environment.