Interel’s EU practice is looking to recruit a Senior Consultant to join its award-winning team in Brussels. The Senior Consultant will be responsible for servicing Interel’s growing portfolio of clients advising them primarily on mobility issues.
The core responsibilities of the position are:
- Provide in-depth analysis, strategic recommendations and implement client projects taking into account broader business implications
- Produce written materials, such as position papers, press releases, presentations, client review, monitoring bulletins, etc. and review work of junior colleagues
- Design concepts and develop strategic plans on behalf of the clients
- Prepare and execute advocacy programmes and campaigns on behalf of clients and coordinate work of junior colleagues
- Anticipate client needs and potential problems, effectively linking external developments to client interests, showing understanding of the clients’ businesses and issues
- Take ownership of deliverables and ensure that client objectives are reached
Applicants for the position should fulfill the following requirements:
- University degree or equivalent
- Relevant professional experience in European Affairs; previous consultancy experience is an asset
- Expertise and passion in mobility policies is required
- In-depth knowledge of the EU institutions and decision-making process
- Excellent command of English, and good knowledge of at least one other EU language
- Experience in managing client accounts and taking ownership of day-to-day delivery of client projects
- A team player, who enjoys working in international teams with high work ethics
- Creative, flexible and proactive, understanding the nature of this profession
- Strong communication and presentation skills• Good strategic and conceptual capacities
- Good organisational skills
The company offers:
- An exciting job with one of the market leaders.
- A full-time contract.
- Additional benefits including pension scheme, hospital insurance, luncheon vouchers,…
- Access to training and other professional development opportunities.
- A pleasant and challenging working environment.