About Dentons Global Advisors:
Dentons Global Advisors (DGA) is an expert-led advisory firm that provides integrated solutions for clients in an increasingly complex, regulated and interconnected business environment.
Comprising Albright Stonebridge Group, Interel and a deep bench of communications and strategy consultants, DGA helps clients engage with governments and regulatory bodies, navigate public disclosures and transactions within the private and capital markets, and manage their reputations through critical moments of change, challenge or opportunity. The partnership with Dentons, the world’s largest law firm, means clients can draw upon integrated legal expertise and high-end advisory services when and where they need it.
As trusted counselors to business leaders, management teams and boards of directors, DGA prides itself on providing informed insights, world-class strategies, candid advice and results-oriented execution – all underpinned by a steadfast commitment to quality, shared values and the highest ethical standards.
Dentons Global Advisors has a global network with local expertise, providing nuanced counsel that is tailored to the situation and unencumbered by the bureaucratic structures that often prevent the best team and the best advice getting to clients.
Dentons Global Advisors, a multidisciplinary advisory firm and European public affairs consultancy, is looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated Senior Associate to support the Brussels team in servicing the needs of its growing client base, in particular for the agri-food practice.
As a Senior Associate at Dentons Global Advisors you will:
- Develop and lead Public Affairs and communications programmes for DGA clients in the agri-food space (leading F&B manufacturers; European associations and non-profit organisations)
- Follow specific policy developments/dossiers impacting DGA’s clients, and provide strategic recommendations for engagement
- Organise outreach programmes for, with or on behalf of DGA’s clients (including briefings, script/speaking points, follow-up) towards EU institutions and key stakeholders
- Prepare reports, presentations and other internal/external documents
- Engage in client facing work and interaction as part of account team
- Assist in business development activities
- Master degree in a related field (EU affairs, politics, law, economics…)
- Experience in a consultancy, trade body, NGO, the EU institutions or in public affairs (3-5 years of work experience)
- Proven skills in public affairs and advocacy
- Strong knowledge of the EU institutions and of EU decision-making
- Knowledge of EU agri-food policies and sector
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent English drafting and presentation skills and at least one other EU language
- Very good organisational skills and time management
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work in an international team