FIPRA International is an independent European public affairs consultancy based in Brussels and London, with a reach spanning more than 50 countries worldwide through our wider FIPRA Network.
Since its foundation in 2000, FIPRA has advised a wide range of clients on competition and antitrust cases, as well as on other political and policy issues in a host of sectors, including healthcare, food and drinks, chemicals, industrials and mining, digital and technology, energy and environment, financial services, travel, transport and logistics, and international trade. At the heart of their collective approach to public affairs and government relations lies a determination to seek the common ground between our clients’ objectives and the wider public interest.
Being a Senior Account Manager in FIPRA’s Green Transition Team will offer you the experience of working and making a difference in a dynamic sector which is facing numerous challenges – as well as opportunities.
You will report to, and be guided by, the Head of the Business Unit, while also liaising with other members of the team, including our range of experienced Special Advisors as well as our full-time personnel.
- Following the lead of the Director in charge, playing a key role in managing client relationships and delivering high quality services in-line with client needs and expectations.
- Working across a diverse range of issues, both as part of the Green Transition team and in liaison with other FIPRA practice areas/business units.
- Assisting in conducting research, monitoring and analysis; gathering intelligence by using FIPRA resources and your own network.
- Participating in interactions (meetings/calls/presentations) with clients and stakeholders, both on existing business and potential new business.
- Contributing to pitches and presentations for new business development; participating in conferences and other events on behalf of FIPRA.
- Providing strategic and logistical support for multi-stakeholder initiatives to address specific client issues and deliver successful outcomes.
Skills and experience
- Previous relevant experience from an EU institution, public affairs consultancy, trade association, in-house public affairs team or NGO.
- Strong interest in and good understanding of Knowledge of the Green Deal policies: Decarbonisation (Fit for 55), Chemicals (CSS and Toxic free environment), Waste and Circular economy strategy essentials, with awareness of current debates around future policy challenges.
- Good established network (EU institutions, businesses, organizations, trade associations)
- Ability to learn rapidly and to quickly link the dots between policy initiatives.
- Strong management and leadership skills & ability to identify key competences in colleagues
- Good communications skills/ ability to convince and develop an argumentation to support idea
- Excellent organisational and project management skills to drive client agendas and initiatives with proven proactivity and flexibility.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail; ability to deliver high-quality work while multi-tasking and managing competing deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously where needed, while also supporting, managing and developing other team members.
- Proactivity, good verbal communication, writing and presentation skills; adept networker with strong contacts in the EU bubble.
You can apply by sending your CV and a cover letter to Sebastien Bechara at email@example.com indicating ‘FIPRA- Senior Account Manager in the subject line.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as early as possible.
Starting Date as soon as possible