We are searching for manager-level public affairs professionals in the UK to join a major multinational Fortune 500 company to work in its public and external affairs engagement team in London.
Focusing on topics at the intersection of FMCG and healthcare, Mavence is seeking professionals who have an excellent general knowledge of the British public affairs environment with particular focus on stakeholder engagement and campaigns.
- proven professional experience on a mid-senior level in corporate public affairs and government relations, consultancy, the public sector, the third sector, and/or trade associations
- specific experience of working on FMCG and/or healthcare topics would be an asset most other experience will also be considered
- excellent network in public affairs
- strong interest for working across sectors with a great degree of initiative to establish cooperation and build coalitions with diverse stakeholders and a range of third parties
- high-level experience of organising and managing campaigns
- excellent level of understanding of the British political, regulatory, social and media landscape
- both willingness and ability to operate effectively within a major global corporate network that may face different regulatory, political and cultural environments depending on country of activity
- representing a major multinational S&P 100 traded corporation on the highest level
- operation within a vast global network across sectors
- exposure to a wide range of key players and stakeholders in government
- full-time, permanent contract
- competitive salary package based on experience