The company is a leading European Business Consulting firm, specialised in Management and Technology services. Serving clients in the public, commercial and financial industry, the company focuses on offering its clients tangible and measurable results through profound business and technology expertise. A European-based company with a global reach, it employs passionate, experienced and hands-on professionals focused on their clients’ needs and success.
Building on steady growth (12-15% year to year) and the strong positioning of the public sector practice within the firm (around 100mln€ in business value across Europe), the ambition is now to significantly strengthen the EU Account team in Brussels and across Europe with a series of hires across seniority levels.
EU is a strategic account for the GPS (Government and Public Sector) segment and is managed by a dedicated team, based in Brussels, focusing on business development, framework contracts management, and projects delivery. This team works also in collaboration with local GPS teams in the countries where the company is present (key markets: Germany, France, Ireland), in particular to mobilize expertise and when delivering projects in these respective countries.
The EU account team provides consultancy to EU Institutions and Agencies, and – in some cases – to national authorities (upon approval of the EU Institutions). The team supports its EU clients in developing and nurturing continuous improvement in their structures, processes, people and technologies.
To realise its ambitious plans, the company is seeking a highly experienced and dynamic Partner to lead and further grow its EU Account practice.
Scope of the role:
The new Partner EU Account will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, developing new business opportunities, and ensuring the highest quality of service delivery by the team.
If you are a motivated, results-driven professional with a passion for driving business success through management consulting, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. As a Partner EU Account, you will have the opportunity to lead and grow a high-performing team, develop new business opportunities, and contribute to the success of the firm’s clients.
- Develop and execute the EU account growth strategy, including identifying new business opportunities, leading proposal development processes, maximizing new business acquisition success rates, and building relationships with key stakeholders in the EU institutions and agencies.
- Lead and grow a team of consultants working on projects for the EU institutions and agencies, ensuring the highest level of quality in project delivery.
- Collaborate with other teams and practice areas to deliver integrated solutions to clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, becoming a trusted advisor and delivering exceptional client service. Ensure client satisfaction and identify opportunities for further business development.
- Lead the development and delivery of innovative solutions to meet client needs and challenges, drawing on your own expertise as well as that of your team members.
- Contribute to the development of the EU account team’s expertise and capabilities, ensuring that the team is up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices.
- Contribute to the firm’s knowledge base, sharing best practices and lessons learned with colleagues and clients.
- Represent the firm at conferences, events, and industry gatherings, building the firm’s reputation as a thought leader in the Public Sector consulting.
- Work closely with other Partners and senior management to develop and implement the firm’s overall strategy, ensuring alignment with the firm’s values and goals.
- Master’s degree in Political Sciences, European Studies, Business Administration or comparable;
- Robust professional experience, ideally with proven background in management consulting environment, with the focus on public sector client work;
- A deep understanding of the EU institutions’ functioning, main stakes and the EU policy-making processes;
- Existing network of decision makers inside the EU institutions;
- Strong leadership skills, with a proven track record of leading and developing high-performing consulting teams for EU Institutions and public sector in general;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- Sound interest in and demonstrated experience in policies elaboration and evaluation, dealing with strategy, organisation, processes, people and technology;
- Experience leading successful business development efforts, including identifying new opportunities and leading proposal development processes;
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written) is mandatory. Proficiency in several other EU languages is a differentiating asset;
- Entrepreneurial mindset;
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to develop innovative solutions to complex challenges;
- Hands-on and result-oriented, with a can-do mentality;