Mavence is the global executive search & talent solutions partner specializing in public affairs. We are looking for a highly motivated recent graduate/starting professional with a passion for people, a keen interest in EU and international affairs, and a desire to learn from a diverse team of experts to support us with the following tasks:
- Identify specific types of profiles in the EU affairs landscape
- Engage directly with candidates and share relevant vacancies
- Collect candidates’ feedback and assess their level of interest in working for our clients
- Liaise with interested candidates throughout the recruitment cycle, from arranging interviews with our consultants to supporting the interviewing process at our clients
- Draft and edit documents (CVs, job briefs, candidate reports, etc.) in an impeccable way
- Support our communications initiatives
- Help in managing internal databases with regards to candidate information
Additional tasks may include, depending on internal needs:
- Support the sales team in getting meetings or identifying new possible clients
- Support the organisation of events
- Support our marketing strategy (studies and reports on best practices, etc.)
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a booming company as part of a dedicated, passionate and very dynamic team of multicultural public affairs professionals
- Experience in an international and cross-cutting environment
- Gain 360° exposure to how a successful recruitment business operates
- Gain market expertise that is unique, spanning trade associations, companies, consultancies, NGOs, think tanks, foundations, law firms, etc.
- Work alongside a young team of consultants (average age 32 y/o) that will take you to the next level
What do you need to bring?
- Passion for working with people
- An understanding of the EU and International affairs
- Availability and Adaptability
- Ambition and enthusiasm for embracing new challenges
- Fluency in English (with any other language being an asset)
Ready to take the next step in your career?
Please send your application, including: CV + cover letter + availability to start, to email@example.com, with the subject line “Mavence Internship”.
In your cover letter, we’d ask you to pay special attention to the following question: What have you done that gives you confidence that you could be successful in a fast-paced working environment like ours?