🚨 Exceptionnellement, les candidatures devront être envoyées à Éléonore Para, Senior advisor de Mavence France à l’adresse e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org 🚨
About Suntory Beverage and Food Europe
At Suntory Beverage and Food Europe (“SBFE”), we boldly move forward together to realize the dreams of becoming a world-leading next-generation global beverage company – you are an important part of this and here’s how your role helps us win.
In line with our ambition for a sustainable profitable growth and SBFE Strategic Plans :
- Assist the SBFE Head of Regulatory Affairs in their tasks related to the regulatory compliance of products, the Horizon scanning related to packaging regulations, the support to internal stakeholders, and the representation of the SBFE in European trade associations.
1. Coordinate the horizon scanning on regulations related to packaging across the region
- Coordinate and lead the horizon scanning with local RA teams, in cooperation with the R&D packaging team;
- Ensure regulatory watch and horizon scanning of European Community regulations, through participation to regional trade associations;
- Be accountable for the risk assessment of the future European regulations and for the consolidation of regional and local assessments to issue regional overviews and to propose action plans;
- Coordinate the alignment on SBFE Regulatory positions, support of internal communication & external advocacy related to packaging topics in cooperation with internal stakeholders (External Affairs & Sustainable Development, Marketing, Procurement, Quality).
2. Ensure the regulatory compliance of packaging according to European regulations
- Review and approve new packaging (primary and secondary) based on suppliers’ documentation (compliance certificates, declaration of conformity, mandatory information…);
- Provide a support to local RA teams on packaging regulatory compliance and packaging claims;
- Participate to transversal & long-term innovation projects to ensure Packaging regulatory compliance. Support risk tracker development for packaging regulatory topics;
- Manage external consultants on technically special regulatory issues with a focus on output and risk mitigation deliverables.
3. Contribute to SBFE cross-functional projects in partnership with internal stakeholders (R&D Packaging, External Affairs & Sustainable Development, Marketing, Procurement, Quality) related to:
- Circular economy, deposit system, sustainable labelling;
- European Commission strategies on Chemicals Sustainability and sustainable food system;
- Design and development of one wow for FCC management for FCC management for RPET.
Your academic & professional background
- Engineer or Master 2 University Degree with a specialization in Food Science, Technology and Packaging
- Min 5 years’ experience as Regulatory Specialist in Packaging, Beverages, Food and ideally FMCG
- Rigor / Organization
- English mandatory, French is a plus
- Basic understanding of the basic science of polymers and packaging materials
This permanent position is based in France (Neuilly-Sur-Seine).
About the Application
Interested candidates are asked to submit their CV to Eleonore Para at email@example.com