MCI Group is a global, independently owned, engagement and marketing agency that creates human-centric touchpoints that unleash the power of people to deliver innovation and growth. Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, it has a global presence of 60 offices in 31 countries globally.
MCI’s core expertise lies in: live & virtual events, strategic & digital communications, consulting & community solutions. The Group works with brands, associations, non-for-profit organisations, as well as international public institutions and organisations.
MCI Benelux is currently looking to recruit an in-house Bid Manager to support the company’s growing work portfolio with the EU institutions and agencies.
As a Bid Manager you will work closely with the MCI internal and external stakeholders to:
- Provide strategic advice to the company on further growing the business with the EU institutions through:
- Strengthening the positioning of the company vis-à-vis EU institutional clients
- Winning new tenders and framework contracts (strong business development focus)
- Growing the EU account team (opportunity to grow a stable in-house team and build up the whole business line within MCI)
- Review open framework contracts and identify opportunities for MCI to get engaged
- Write proposals and bids in collaboration with MCI’s internal (process and delivery) and external (topical / technical knowledge) stakeholders
- Leverage MCI’s strong position in the areas of space industry, transport, ICT, climate change / the New EU Green Deal to further strengthen and grow its EU account
- Excellent understanding of the EU institutional framework and environment
- Proven experience in developing business with the EU institutions and/or public sector clients, ideally through framework contracts procedures
- Ideally experience in the events management sector
- Able to bring strategic mindset to the organisation, while being hands-on and eager to engage in the operational bid writing
- Excited to strengthen and develop a business line within MCI, with opportunities for further growth
- Strong ability to work with multiple (internal and external) stakeholders, coordinate input from colleagues and ensure timely preparation of proposals
- Experience in working with external consultants
- Good team spirit
- Driven and able to work independently to make things happen
Why you should be interested in this role?
- Join a global company, with exciting projects and dynamic growth opportunities
- Help strengthen and develop a relatively new business line within MCI
- Work for an agency that provides comprehensive solutions to its clients across the board (events, logistics, communications, secretariat management)