Interel EU, the European Public Affairs & Association Management Practice of the Interel Group, an award-winning consultancy, is looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated Associate Director to serve the needs of our growing client base, in particular for clients active in energy & climate areas.
Core responsibilities of the position :
- Design strategic plans/campaigns and coordinate the team to implement them
- Review work of junior colleagues and mentor them
- Provide analysis, strategic recommendations and implement client projects taking into account broader business implications
- Produce written materials, such as policy papers, press releases, presentations, client review documents, etc.
- Anticipate client needs and potential problems, effectively linking external developments to client interests, showing understanding of the clients’ businesses and issues
- Take ownership of deliverables and ensure that client objectives are reached
Applicants for the position should fulfill the following requirements :
- University degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in European Affairs; previous consultancy experience is an asset
- Expertise and passion in / for energy and climate policies is required
- In-depth knowledge of the EU institutions and decision-making
- Excellent English, good knowledge of at least one other EU language
- Ideally should have experience managing client accounts and taking ownership of day-to-day delivery of client projects
- A team player, who enjoys working in international teams and appreciates the value of team work
- Open-mind, critical thinking, respect for others and calm in stressful situations are essential
- Creative and proactive person, understanding the nature of this profession
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong strategic & conceptual abilities
- Good organisational skills
The company offers:
- A full-time contract.
- Additional benefits including pension scheme, hospital insurance, luncheon vouchers,…
- An exciting job with one of the market leaders.
- Access to training and other professional development opportunities.
- A pleasant and inspiring working environment.