MAVENCE EU are currently assisting a Global Public Affairs and Policy Communications agency find a new senior team member to join them within the capacity of an Account Director, Senior Account Director or Director to take the lead on one or several key pharmaceutical accounts.
The focus would be on working with one of the world’s major COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers and their advocacy vis–à-vis the EU institutions and EU policy, as well as global policy mapping for another pharmaceutical giant in close liaison with the Agency’s other offices across the world.
- You will have a hands-on approach to managing and growing a portfolio of healthcare accounts, while nurturing client relationships and delivering strategic and well-thought-out integrated communications programs.
- You will work with account teams and clients to identify opportunities to deliver greater impact and results.
- You will take a proactive role in new business development, and in agency operations and forums, contributing to the strength of our broader team both internally and externally
- Talent management: mentor and train team members and support them to deliver best in class consulting services.
- Thought Leadership: you will keep up to date, share knowledge and best practice and position the Agency externally on the healthcare and policy developments.
- You will have a strong grounding in Global/EMEA/EU policy communications and public affairs, within an agency or similar environments, with at least 6-7 years of experience in healthcare and ideally in pharmaceuticals.
- Proven experience of leading projects is essential as well as involvement in orchestrating teams to success and building strong client relationships.
- Experience in developing and deploying disease awareness campaigns and advocacy relations is a must.
- Experience of managing account financials, internal forecasting, and reporting.
- Growth Mindset: we are looking for individuals who want to challenge both themselves and the status quo, who will bring their true selves and their passion to the team, and the work we do.
- Experience in managing complex fast-paced situations successfully.
For any additional information or to apply for the role (incl. CV), do not hesitate to reach out to Senior Consultant Sergey Golyshin at email@example.com