🚨 Exceptionnellement, les candidatures devront être envoyées à Roxane Perrault-Fournier, Directrice générale de Mavence France à l’adresse e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org 🚨
About BASF France
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us – in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
About the responsibilities
The Head of Public Affairs and Communication is responsible for BASF’s communication, institutional relations, and advocacy activities, fostering a fruitful and consistent engagement with BASF’s stakeholders in France.
Position scope and key responsibilities:
- Define and conduct a comprehensive Public Affairs and Communications strategy for BASF in France;
- Continuously strategize Country Cluster’s current and future public affairs needs, taking into account internal and external stakeholders;
- Constant alignment and adaptation of messages to ensure a coordinated engagement towards BASF’s stakeholders in France (e.g. institutional, peers, business community, tech ecosystem, trade associations, academia, stakeholders at large);
- Structure and manage BASF’s government affairs, institutional relations and advocacy activities in France. Develop and coordinate the dialogue with policymakers, government entities, authorities and institutions in the country;
- Anticipate or monitor governmental activities that could affect BASF. Assist with strategic planning for known and potential regulatory activities, trends and emerging issues related to the business and industry;
- Communications’ Management includes (but is not limited to) leading the department and associated team members, as well as setting and executing a strategic communications plan / strategy for internal and external communications;
- Oversight for all communications activities in the country, executive communications, issue management and crisis communications, community and other stakeholder relations, employee communications, media relations and branding;
- Leverage Public Affairs and Communications to strengthen the integration of Innovation, Sustainability and Entrepreneurship, internally and externally, as a mainstay of BASF’s culture and business driver.
About the profil
- A seasoned professional in public affairs, government, and institutional relations, with a profound understanding and experience in multinational business functions;
- A strategic communication thinker and doer – analytical skills combined with strong business acumen;
- Very well networked in both the government affairs and the strategic communications ecosystems in France;
- Proven functional leader, diplomatic, interpersonal and natural skills and drive to enthuse internal and external stakeholders;
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience;
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English is a prerequisite, German language skills would be great but are not necessary.
About the benefits
- BASF enables you to develop your potential within a committed and competent team;
- Numerous career prospects in an international group;
- BASF provides interesting and challenging learning and development opportunities to help you make the most of your talents and your job.
Les candidatures doivent être envoyées à Mavence France.
Contact : Roxane Perrault-Fournier, Directrice générale de Mavence France à email@example.com
Des Consultants de tous horizons
Chez Mavence, notre mission est de recruter les meilleurs candidats dans le domaine des affaires publiques. L’inclusion est en cela un élément essentiel de cette mission. Elle reflète tant notre conviction que la diversité des parcours, des origines et des expériences renforcent la résilience, l’adaptabilité et les performances d’une équipe, mais également notre engagement à rechercher, de manière rigoureuse, les meilleurs éléments pour un poste donné. En ce sens, nous accordons le même traitement à tous les candidats, quels que soient leurs sexe, âge, origine(s), état civil, situation de handicap, orientation sexuelle, nationalité(s) et convictions politiques ou religieuses.